No products in the cart.
- Have you had several unsuccessfully attempts at sobriety from substances or gambling?
- Are you struggling to create the new life you want in recovery?
Do you find that you lack the skills in recovery to manage relationships well?
- Are you finding it difficult to forgive yourself for your addiction?
- Are you still struggling with honesty?
- Do guilt and shame still have a stronghold on you?
- Are you trading one addiction for another?
- Is mood regulation still a problem?
- Is your family having a hard time with your commitment to recovery?
Benefits gained with Addictions coaching or counseling
- Move from victimhood to empowerment
- Develop self-confidence
- Learn effective ways to communicate with others
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Identify your unique triggers and blindspots
- Stop your addictive patterns before you relapse
- Develop healthy lifestyle habits
- Manage your moods
- Regain the trust of others
- Develop self-compassion