Meet Renée Siegel
Founder of U R Pure Potential in Scottsdale, AZ
Originally educated as a Marriage and Family Therapist in 1980 in Detroit, Michigan, I cultivated a deep understanding that we all do not see the world in the same way, not only because of our gender, cultural, and age differences, but because of our accumulated life experiences.
After graduating, I was placed in a practicum in an inner-city treatment center to work with women who were alone, addicted, and raising children with very few parenting skills. From there, I went on to work in several hospital settings with a private practice on the side.
In 1990, I opened a wellness center, collaborating with other professionals to assist clients in developing a holistic approach to reclaiming their health. Working in a variety of settings, including hospitals, private practice, wellness centers, and outpatient clinics, has broadened my understanding of the type and level of care each client needs.
In my private practice, I’ve dealt with professionals, both men and women, who were dealing with job dissatisfaction and deep desires to make more of their lives, and who were feeling disempowered.
I began to speak, train, and design programs early in my career and I was told repeatedly that I was warm, professional, skilled, and had much to offer as a trainer and presenter.
Always drawn to wellness and how that might help sustain change, I obtained additional certifications and licenses to incorporate complementary aspects of care into my practice. I opened a wellness center where I worked collaboratively with other professionals to assist those impacted by addictions, those wanting to improve their personal and professional relationships and those seeking alternative solutions to their healthcare needs.
With 40 years of professional experience as a therapist and coach, I’ve learned to integrate a variety of modalities to support clients as they identify and realize their goals. As a lifelong learner, drawn to sustained wellness and self-improvement, I obtained additional certifications and licenses.
As a coach, counselor, and trainer, my mission is to encourage curiosity and raise self-awareness with the goal of establishing your unique path to wellness.
Why the Enneagram?
Like many, after seeking a truly holistic approach to understanding humans, I fell in love with the Enneagram at first sight. The Enneagram is the only path I’ve ever studied that provides a truly integrative understanding of our neurobiology – bodies, minds, and a connection to something greater than each of us individually. In addition, the Enneagram helps us identify underlying core motivations.
I believe that every human being has potential and the Enneagram helps us to discover our Pure Potential.
She is very gifted at what she does. She has a way of understanding, that truely makes you feel seen, and heard. Her mediation, and interpretation skills have helped fundamentally change, the way I see situations, and how I communicate with others. She’s the best!!
If you are wanting a deeper connection with your life, I would recommend Renée Siegel as facilitator of this process. With her many years working, listening, speaking, and writing in the field of addiction and recovery, she has honed her skills as a compassionate therapist.
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Professional Integrative Coach (CPIC)
- Trainer the Trainer Business Certification, 2015
- Board of Director: Arizona Enneagram Association, 2010-2015
- Board of Directors, National Council for Problem Gambling, 2011-2014
- Member: National Council on Problem Gambling, 2000-2019
- Internationally Certified Enneagram Instructor, 2009
- TFT Certification, 2008
- Certified International Biofeedback Technician, 2003
- ADD/HD Research 2003
- Holistic Healthcare Practitioner Certification, 2014
- National Certification for Compulsive Gambling, 2000-2021 NCGC-II #483
- Board Approved Clinical Consultant: National Council for
Problem Gambling, 2000-2020
- Arizona Council for Compulsive Gambling, 1996
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor LISAC #0966
- Limited Licensed Psychologist in Michigan, 1982
- Certified Lifestyle Educator, 2005
- Certified Maricopa Community College Instructor, 1996
- Past Board of Director: Seeds of Peace
- RESPECT Week, Lead Speaker, Desert Mountain High School, 2000
- “What’s Wellness Got to do with it?” 12 Dimensions of
- Co-Author of “Families Recovering Together Against All Odds”
- Thesis Published by NIAAA, 1980
- Member NAADAC Since 1996
- Member American Counseling Association
- Member Arizona and International Enneagram Association
- Author – “Consider the Enneagram”
- Co-Author – “Reclaiming YOU”
- Co-Creator – “Beyond What’s Your Type Baby”
- Co-Author – “Lost and Found”
- MA, LISAC, MAC, HHP, CPIC, PCC
Get immediate access!
Learn more about how using the Enneagram can help you!
Monday - Thursday 9am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 3pm