MENTOR COACHING & TRAINING
Mentor Coaching – What to expect:
- You will learn the utility of using the Enneagram
- Clarify your needs and the needs of your clients
- Help you to find the resources to bring the Enneagram to your organization
- Identify best practices
- Better understand differences in world views
- Recognize and confidently speak to cultural diversity
- Grow tolerance and respect for others
- Participate in a joint partnership in exploring your practice and its impact on others
- Influence positive change in a diverse and ever changing world
As a Certified Enneagram Instructor in the Enneagram Narrative school, I have chosen to use the Enneagram as it is the most holistic path I know of. It assist clients in healing because it offers an embodied approach. The Enneagram is an integral part of almost all the work I do with individuals, couples, families, and groups, in addition to being a frequent topic of training. Often referred to as “The Enneagram of Personality”, this path helps one to identify the patterned responses of thinking, feeling and behaving that are both assets and offer us challenges.
1 CEU is available to coaches and therapists through NAADAC.
You will receive a link to a Pass/Fail assessment that you can take after watching the video.
Monday to Thursday – 9am-7pm
Friday – 9am-3pm