Find your path to true wellness.
Find your path to true wellness.
As an Enneagram coach, my passion is assisting others to find their unique path to comprehensive wellness using the Enneagram and alternative solutions to healthcare needs. I am on a mission to support my client’s journey while encouraging curiosity, raising self-awareness, and exploring possibilities.
Ultimately, the goal is empowerment, feeling valued and safe. When we have the support and encouragement of others, our resistance to change softens and we can more easily see the opportunity for transformation.
If you are interested in learning more about the Enneagram or receiving individual coaching, please contact me today. I look forward to hearing from you!
How Enneagram Coaching Can Help You
My enneagram coaching practice aims to support those who have a desire to explore their enneagram type, learn how their enneagram types communicate with them and others, use their enneagram type for personal growth and development, and find ways to enhance career balance. It isn’t enough to just have knowledge of our enneagram type. When we understand our types’ unique strengths and challenges along with the enneagram types of others, we can more successfully communicate with them and form a healthier relationship with them.
Enneagram coaching is for those who are intrigued by the enneagram but are not committed to exploring their enneagram type. It is also recommended for those who have already taken an enneagram test to explore ways of using the information, are looking for strategies for success, are open to changing behaviors that don’t serve them well, or want additional support in maintaining healthy relationships, or behavior.
Coaching is not appropriate for those who are not committed to change or looking for therapy.
Individuals, couples, and corporations/businesses benefit from an Enneagram coach because it facilitates healthy communication. The Enneagram coach helps clients understand their unique paths to success based on enneagram type, assists them in finding strategies that work, and teaches tools for increasing self-awareness so they can feel valued and safe.
For those who are open to change, coaching opportunities include: developing strategies for success with an enneagram type so you have a career/job that is the best fit without having to compromise your needs or others’ needs, finding ways to understand an enneagram type that isn’t getting the best out of you, learning how to resolve conflict with an enneagram type that isn’t getting the best out of you or others, using your compassion for yourself and others to take responsibility for your choices and create healthier relationships, deepening self-awareness so you can be successful in relationships without compromising yourself.
Partner With a Reliable Enneagram Coach With Over 40 Years Combined Counseling & Coaching Experience
With over 40 years of professional experience as a therapist and enneagram coach, I’ve learned to integrate a variety of modalities to support clients as they identify and realize their goals. As a lifelong learner, drawn to sustained wellness and self-improvement, I obtained additional certifications and licenses.
As an Enneagram coach, counselor, and trainer, my mission is to encourage curiosity and raise self-awareness with the goal of establishing your unique path to wellness.
Like many, after seeking a truly holistic approach to understanding humans, I fell in love with the Enneagram at first sight. The Enneagram is the only path I’ve ever studied that provides a truly integrative understanding of our neurobiology—bodies, minds, and a connection to something greater than each of us individually. In addition, the Enneagram helps us identify our underlying core motivations.
I believe that every human being has potential and the Enneagram helps us to discover our Pure Potential. In addition, as an Enneagram coach, I am able to use the Enneagram as a foundation for supporting my clients as they explore their unique pathway to wellness.
Working together using the Enneagram and other alternative solutions to healthcare needs, we can uncover your unique path to wellbeing toward self-actualization. I look forward to working with you!
Enneagram Coaching Solutions
Awareness, balance, connection in our personal and professional relationships, recovery from addictions, and a healthy lifestyle are the anchors to achieving and maintaining wholeness in mind, body, and spirit. The Enneagram is a powerful tool for understanding ourselves and others. In addition, it provides knowledge of the core issues that drive our self-defeating behaviors, addictions, and compulsions. It’s also a compass when we get lost along the way.
As an Enneagram coach, I can help you learn more about yourself and others by better understanding the Enneagram. It is helpful to have an Enneagram coach who supports you, guides you, and assists you in moving forward towards your goal of finding health, happiness, and fulfillment in life.
I offer several different coaching modalities:
· In-person coaching sessions
· Online coaching sessions
· Webinars for live or on-demand viewing
· An online training program that help you get all the information you need to learn about your Enneagram Type and how it impacts your relationships, career, health, money, etc.
If this interests you, I encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation. We can discuss what is happening in your life and how you would like to become the person you want to be. I can guide you in your growth, and experience more fulfillment.
By helping you gain knowledge and insight into the Enneagram, I can help you:
· Gain a better understanding of yourself and others
· Overcome self-defeating behaviors and limiting beliefs that hold you back
· Increase your sense of well-being and quality of life
· Reduce stress and increase your energy levels
· Resolve conflict more effectively
· Improve communication skills
· Change unhelpful relationship patterns
Renée Specializes In…
Coaching & Counseling Services
MENTOR COACHING & TRAINING
Are you unsure how to deal with resistance and denial? Do you want to heal broken trust in your relationships? Are you a counselor with immense training experience, yet continually question your own skills? Are you frustrated with your own or your client's recovery success rate?
1 CEU is available to coaches and therapists through NAADAC.
You will receive a link to a Pass/Fail assessment that you can take after watching the video.
Get immediate access to learn more about how using the Enneagram can help you!
- Have you struggled with failed intimate relationships?
- Do you avoid conflict in relationships?
- Is it difficult for you to appreciate your partner’s world view or perspective?
- Are you constantly feeling misunderstood?
- Do you lose yourself in intimate relationships?
- Have you been told you are emotionally unavailable?
- Is it hard for you to show your tenderness?
- Do you struggle with trusting others?
- Is it difficult for you to express yourself authentically?
Benefits gained with coaching or counseling in relationships:
- Recognize your repeating patterns in relationships
- Move through conflict with grace and respect
- Develop appreciation for another’s view and perspective
- Learn to recognize your personal needs and ask for what you want
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Cultivate emotional intelligence
- Understand the value of vulnerability
- Learn how to cultivate self-awareness and practices of self-observation
- Speak about yourself with authenticity
Are you feeling lost and your relationships are suffering?
I hear you. I see you. Don’t give up.
“I came to Renée to work on my resentment and pain from a break-up. It turned out we never discussed that relationship early on. Instead, we talked about me, and I did lots of homework – digging deep and deeper. I worked through a “vision board” of my life in two years. When there were stuck places, Renée has led me through visualizations in which I could experience the truth of my path. She advised me on health and wellness. She helped me work through my finances and held me warmly when my mother died. I have regained energy, a renewed sense of mission and contentment.”
- Have you had several unsuccessful attempts at sobriety from substances or gambling?
- Are you struggling to create the new life you want in recovery?
- Do you find that you lack the skills in recovery to manage relationships well?
- Are you finding it difficult to forgive yourself for your addiction?
- Are you still struggling with honesty?
- Do guilt and shame still have a stronghold on you?
- Are you trading one addiction for another?
- Is mood regulation still a problem?
- Is your family having a hard time with your commitment to recovery?
Benefits gained with Addictions coaching or counseling:
- Move from victimhood to empowerment
- Develop self-confidence
- Learn effective ways to communicate with others
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Identify your unique triggers and blind spots
- Stop your addictive patterns before you relapse
- Develop healthy lifestyle habits
- Manage your moods
- Regain the trust of others
- Develop self-compassion
Would you like to experience freedom from addiction?
I can help.
“I have been a patient of Renée Siegel for approximately the last three years. During this time, she has been instrumental in facilitating the necessary life and thinking changes required to not transition from a life of active addiction, to one of recovery. Every step of the way, from actually accepting the need for help, to locating a treatment facility, to getting involved in the fellowship even before I was ready for recovery, to the continued efforts to stay clean over the last 2.5 years have all been assisted (and at times directly led) by Renée. Now that staying clean off of drugs is no longer the most pressing part of my existence, Renée and I have begun looking into deeper aspects of my existence, from my enneagram type to spirituality to my relationships with money and women to how to live within the craziness that has been 2020 to setting and achieving my goals. I highly recommend Renée and am incredibly grateful for her.”
- Don’t understand what a wellness plan means?
- Are overwhelmed with the idea?
- Don’t know where to begin?
- Notice that certain foods impact how good you feel
- Don’t like being told what to do?
- Is it difficult to find balance in your life?
- Is it hard to follow through with your plan?
- Do you dislike exercise?
- Do you try one plan after another wondering when you will find the right fit?
- Do you give up?
Benefits gained with Wellness coaching or counseling:
- Understand the information your body is trying to give you
- Choose the dimensions of wellness you want to work on
- Develop a wellness plan that is unique and reasonable
- Incorporate the ABC’s as a foundation
- Awareness, Balance and Connection
- Learn how the body, heart, mind and spirit connection work in your life
- Understand the components included in your plan
- Start at the place that you choose and works for you
- Understand and be prepared for obstacles
- Resources for ongoing wellness exploration
- Learn about the body mind and mind mood connection
Let’s develop a plan that works for you!
“I’ve been unable to use antidepressants because they either make me sick or don’t work. I contacted Ms. Siegel to find ways to deal with my problems without meds. We looked at healing my gut and with my naturopath and Ms. Siegel, I feel better than ever!”
A series of self-development educational opportunities are available for counselors, coaches, businesses, and individuals wanting to up-level their personal development. Resources are available throughout this site and some have continuing education credits available too.
Through the use of the Enneagram study and practices, self-observation and awareness are inevitable.
If you are a healthcare provider, counselor, coach, or spiritual director:
- Are you providing assistance to others and noticing that your own patterns are getting in the way?
- Is it difficult for you to feel you have done enough?
- Do you allow your clients to make their own mistakes and learn from them?
- Do you practice the self-care you recommend to others?
- Do you seek help when you need it?
- Do you often doubt you are a good match for those you serve?
- Do others find you intimidating?
- Is it difficult for you to make a decision and stick with it?
- Do others find you critical or too analytical?
- Can you be present and patient with others as they find solutions to their dilemmas?
- Do you dread working with certain clients?
- Are you easily triggered by some of the clients you serve?
- Is it difficult for you to allow others to have a different world view
Let’s discuss your personal development goals and how I can help. Online classes, workshops and group coaching are available.
“Renée is an excellent teacher. Not only does she know this material inside and out, she has a very ‘easy to understand’ way of unraveling the nine Enneagram types or personalities so that even a novice can grasp the differences. As a professional certified coach and licensed addiction counselor, I find the Enneagram to be a powerful way for clients to feel ‘not so alone’ in their journey towards wholeness. More than once someone has said to me, “Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one who felt like that.” I especially like the way Renée breaks out how, I as a certain Enneagram type, can work more effectively with my clients. This is really important, and much needed instruction, on using the Enneagram personally and professionally! Great stuff Renée!”
–Rebecca Smith, MEd, PCC, SAP, SUDP, ERYT
Seeking a truly holistic approach to understanding humans, I fell in love with the Enneagram at first sight.
The Enneagram is the only path I’ve studied that provides a truly integrative understanding of our neurobiology – thoughts, emotions, reactions, including a connection to something greater than ourselves. In addition, understanding the unique underlying core motivations of individuals allows the growth of tolerance, respect and acceptance of others.
I believe that every human being has unlimited potential and the Enneagram helps us to discover our Pure Potential.
Have you ever wondered why you haven’t sustained changes you made during previous counseling or coaching engagements?
Are you curious about the Enneagram, its benefits, and how it can be is a game changer on your wellness path?
What can you expect when working with me? Watch this video to hear more!
Awareness – We recognize our capacity to move attention inward and outward.
Acceptance – We value taking personal responsibility with compassion.
Inner Peace – We acknowledge the importance of coming home to ourselves and becoming receptive.
Freedom – We honor the humanness of every unique individual.
Connection – We find meaningful ways to relate to ourself and others.
Empowerment – We believe that through utilizing the above values in action, the result is personal agency and increased confidence in our life choices.
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL TODAY!
“My exposure to the Enneagram was very limited until I met Renée Siegel a few years ago. She invited me to an Enneagram workshop, and I was hooked from day one. My journey since has been beautifully enhanced by Renée’s understanding and willingness to share the wealth of knowledge that she has accumulated in her Enneagram certification process as an Enneagram trainer. I have been privileged to participate in several of her wellness workshops and interacted with many of her loyal clients. As a result, I have greatly enhanced my personal and my professional life. Renée is a gifted therapist, teacher, and willing participant in helping all who cross her path seeking to better themselves. This has been evident as I observe her compassionate focus on bringing wellness to a world that is in dire need of her expertise.”
Get immediate access!
Learn more about how using the Enneagram can help you!