Have you found yourself…
- Having had several unsuccessfully attempts at sobriety from substances or gambling.
- Struggling to create the new life you want in recovery.
- Finding you lack the skills in recovery to manage relationships well.
- Finding it difficult to forgive yourself for your addiction.
- Struggling with honesty.
- Noticing that guilt and shame still have a stronghold on you.
- Trading one addiction for another.
- Finding it difficult to regulate your mood.
- Noticing a family member is having a hard time with your commitment to recovery.
Benefits gained with Addictions coaching or counseling:
- Move from victimhood to empowerment.
- Develop self-confidence.
- Learn effective ways to communicate with others.
- Understand and develop healthy boundaries.
- Identify your unique triggers and blind spots.
- Halt your addictive patterns before you relapse.
- Develop healthy lifestyle habits.
- Manage your moods.
- Regain the trust of others.
- Develop self-compassion.