Earn 20 NAADAC credits after completing the Group Coaching
Game Changer Course Begins August 16
Learn How To:
- Overcome Your Own Patterns Getting in the Way of Your Clients Success
- Never Work Harder Than Your Clients Again
- Better Serve Your Clients
- Improve Client Outcomes
- Crack Open the Denial Inherent in All Addictions
You Will Receive:
- Weekly Coaching Group via Zoom (10 weeks beginning August 16)
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (Arizona time)
- Interactive Training
- Professional Guidance in a Small Group Setting
- BONUS: One-hour private session with Renée to integrate this coaching into your practice.
It is always best to attend the “live” coaching but recordings of all sessions will be available to you.
If you prefer Do-It-Yourself…
9 Paths to Recovery Self-Study Program
If you are someone who is working with those in recovery and likes to do it yourself, we have a self-study program that consists of interviews with each of the 9 types in recovery from both a substance use addiction and a gambling addiction or process addiction.
This self-study program consists of 9 video interviews with each of the 9 enneagram types.
Each type is in recovery from both a substance use addiction and a gambling addiction or process addiction. In each of the 9 interviews, the interviewee is asked the same four questions:
- Which characteristics of your type do you most identify with?
- Which of the characteristics of that type do you think contributed to the spiral into your addiction?
- Which characteristics of your type do you think contribute most to your recovery?
- If you met someone who identified with your type in their quest to journey into recovery, what would you most want them to know?